The Logistics Intern works under the direct supervision of the Procurement Coordinator and is responsible of the filing of all procurement documentation in hard copy and on the server.
Responsibilities 1. Procurement
· Update filing of Procurement Plan and Waivers (hard copy and soft copy in the server)
· Assures the flow of documentation to FLAT department when contracts are completed
· Makes sure that all procurement documents are saved as per ACTED’s procedures, that the server is updated in a timely manner and that procurement documentation is duly sent to the FLAT
· Give update to the Logistics Office r(Procurement) and country Logistics Manager about ongoing payment and missing supporting document
· Processing and treating payments for all procurements completed
· Update the supplier’s data base for all Pakistan when preparing the tenders folders
· Updating PRO_12_ Procurement follow up report on weekly basis.