The teachers will be based in villages of Kashmore and Jacobabad District. The job holder will be responsible for providing active support to the core programme objective by focusing to ensure quality nonformal education of adolescent girls enrolled in the non-formal centers under LNGB project. The incumbent will plan with several different stakeholders to ensure quality education and learning environment for learners and towards either self-employment, entrepreneurship, or collaborative work opportunities/partnerships for livelihood development opportunities. The incumbent will comply to LNGB safeguarding and child protection policies at all times of engagement.
1. Provide non formal education (NFE) to learners through JICA and other relevant syllabus
2. Interact with learners and motivate them for Education through extra curriculum activities on collaboration with IPs (ABES and Right to Play
3. Maintain Classroom environment learners’ friendly.
4. Ensure adherence to ACTED’s safeguarding and Child Protection policies
5. Involve learners in recreational and motivational activities
6. Closely work with Mentor (ABES Person) for quality education
7. Closely work with Retention and Transition Officer (ACTED)
8. Closely coordinate with SMC/Community Mobilizers of ACTED for community support required at Centre
9. Provide orientation to learners on life skills
10. Facilitate Health screening of learners and promote health and Hygiene awareness among beneficiaries
11. Maintain centre’ and learners’ record along with centre supplies, learner aids etc
12. Close coordination with SMCs/PTAs to assess the learners’ educational performance
13. Ensure learners’ attendance and retention
14. Facilitate in assessment tests for learners by any other partners/stakeholders
15. Involve learners in celebration of national events as well as commemoration of thematic days
16. Maintain/Develop linkages with formal schools to develop pleasant environment for Mainstreaming learners
17. To complete any other task as assigned by the supervisor.
18. Suggest/facilitate learners’ selection for TVET Courses.
ACTED is a non-governmental organization with headquarters in Paris. Independent, private and not-for-profit, ACTED operates according to principles of non-discrimination and transparency. Our mission is to support vulnerable populations affected by wars, natural disasters and/or economic and social ...Read More