The primary function of this role is to incorporate company design guidelines, data models and standards into effective on-line solutions for end user including doctors, pharmacies, patients and manufacturing partners, as well as administrative users. Software Engineer will be responsible for programming elegant solutions to complex business problems, in accordance with established company guidelines and coding standards, while at all times adhering to the Company’s mission, values, and goals.
- Design, code, test, and document rails applications as per software specifications and guidelines.
- Work on every level of the stack - front-end to back-end, and everything in between.
- Extend existing applications through enhancements and integrations with third-party platforms.
- Assist in estimating time required to complete projects.
- Advance knowledge with regards to programming languages and tools, in order to successfully perform job functions.
- Maintain positive internal and external customer service relationships.
- Demonstrate effective leadership and communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions when clarification is needed.
- Follow plan and organize work effectively and ensure its completion.
- Meet all productivity requirements in expected timeframe or deadline
- Demonstrate reliability by arriving to work on time and taking breaks in expected timeframes.
- Demonstrate team behavior and must be willing to promote a team-oriented environment.
- Take new initiative and strive to continually improve processes and relationships.
- Able to work in an office environment, sit for periods of time in meetings
- Able to communicate with business leaders, vendors, and technical staff