No of Position: 1
Duty Station: Peshawar
Job Nature: Fixed term
The Assistant Office Manager reports to and works under the supervision of the Office Manager and
Head of Operations and Security of Pakistan.
- Point of contact for all the administrative issues of JSSP consultants.
- Coordinate all logistical arrangements for the staff, including accommodation, transport and flight bookings.
- Arrange the quotations & assist in procurement process when needed (including arrangement of three vendors as per process).
- Update the drivers serving & tax record sheet, Leave schedule sheet of drivers and support staff, on monthly basis and vehicle fuel record.
- Manage petty cash reconciliation and office day to day procurement includes stationary, grocery and printer’s toners.
- Manage the ‘project diary’ including updating contact lists, in-country lists, notification of advisor visits etc.
- Prepare and submit requests for payments to finance department.
- Provide logistical support to staff for meeting and workshop including refreshments, attendancesheet, periderms and printing material
- Assist to update the asset register and asset tagging on monthly basis
- Prepare and verify advance adjustment of drivers.
- Distribute tax challans forms to the vendors.
- Manage office maintenance, vendors and operational contracts.
- Other duties as specified by the Line Manager and Project Manager, and over the course of this assignment these terms of reference may change which could require the staff member to adapt the scope of work and be flexible in the delivery of said work.
Skills and Qualifications Required
- Masters in Business Administration, Information Technology, and any other related discipline.
- Experience: 3 to 5 years working experience in office administration, procurement and logistical support, alongside demonstrated experience in financial management including a basic understanding of internal controls and Information Technology.
- Good written and verbal use of the English language (this will be tested during the selection process).
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build a strong, trusting and productive working relationship with both clients and colleagues.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook) especially in Excel.