· Responsible for revenue generation across products and regions and ensure yields across products through Marketing team. Visit Customers and Market regarding sales, recovery & business development of Automotive Products.
· Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share. Identify new Automotive products & customers in domestic market and gather market data by keeping a close eye on emerging demands for new Automotive products in the market and inform the HOD regarding Automotive products alternations & modifications.
· To make sure sufficient inventory of Automotive products in FGS and keep the HOD aware of competitors’ activities & new trends in the market.
· Conduct regular meeting with OEMs, aftermarket customers and sales team to discuss target status, product training and sales strategies.
· Ensure the confidentiality of the customer list, mailing lists and other sensitive company information.
· Prepare monthly status of new customers & business development activities and keep the HOD informed regarding the new opportunities.
· Maintain close & cordial inter department relations with Production, R&D, Finance & Admin departments for all the issues related to product scheduling, product development, costing & dispatches respectively.
· Handle paper work (i.e. release orders, packing list, gate passes, invoices, delivery challans & other relevant documents) related to domestic/export sales.
· Monitor recoveries, get timely payments from customers in his domain, prepare receipts, deposit slips and co-ordinate with the Accounts Department in his domain. Keep a tab on arithmetic calculations, pricing structures, gross margin and profitability of all the engineering / automotive products.
· Should have experience of managing a sales revenue of PKR 200 million annually.
· Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
· A Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical) alongwith MBA (Marketing) is highly preferred. A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 04 years of B2B sales experience can be considered. Other than engineering graduates, minimum MBA Marketing is required with 04 years of experience.