· Responsible for revenue generation across products and regions and ensure yields across products through Marketing team. Visit Customers and Market regarding sales, recovery & business development of Automotive Products.
· Conduct effective and accurate market research and apply this information to increase market share. Identify new Automotive products & customers in domestic market and gather market data by keeping a close eye on emerging demands for new Automotive products in the market and inform the HOD regarding Automotive products alternations & modifications.
· To make sure sufficient inventory of Automotive products in FGS and keep the HOD aware of competitors’ activities & new trends in the market.
· Conduct regular meeting with OEMs, aftermarket customers and sales team to discuss target status, product training and sales strategies.
· Ensure the confidentiality of the customer list, mailing lists and other sensitive company information.
· Prepare monthly status of new customers & business development activities and keep the HOD informed regarding the new opportunities.
· Maintain close & cordial inter department relations with Production, R&D, Finance & Admin departments for all the issues related to product scheduling, product development, costing & dispatches respectively.
· Handle paper work (i.e. release orders, packing list, gate passes, invoices, delivery challans & other relevant documents) related to domestic/export sales.
· Monitor recoveries, get timely payments from customers in his domain, prepare receipts, deposit slips and co-ordinate with the Accounts Department in his domain. Keep a tab on arithmetic calculations, pricing structures, gross margin and profitability of all the engineering / automotive products.
· Should have experience of managing a sales revenue of PKR 200 million annually.
· Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
· A Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical) alongwith MBA (Marketing) is highly preferred. A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 04 years of B2B sales experience can be considered. Other than engineering graduates, minimum MBA Marketing is required with 04 years of experience.
Guest, Keen and Nettlefolds (Pvt.) Ltd. (a subsidiary of GKN, PLC, UK) was incorporated in 1949 in Pakistan as a trading company. In 1963, the company established a factory in Karachi to manufacture industrial fasteners. In 1986, the Hanif Adamjee Group bought over majority shareholdings from GKN an ...Read More