ADDO AI is an Enterprise AI solutions firm that powers a firm's vision with artificial intelligence and machine learning. We have been honored to be selected by Forbes magazine as one of four AI companies in Asia that will transform the world.
We are looking for Data Engineer to create solutions suitable for the job in a real-time, highly data-driven organization and make technical innovations happen. With a range of projects to develop data processing applications, you will have the opportunity to use cutting edge technology across all stages of the life cycle.
- Ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
- Manage the technical communication between the survey vendor and internal systems
- Build and maintain data structures and databases
- Design data processing systems
- Analyze data and enable machine learning
- Model business processes for analysis and optimization
- Design for reliability
- Visualize data and advocate policy
- Design for security and compliance
- Building a cloud based platform that allows easy development of new applications
- 2-3 years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Qualification: BSCS/BSIT/Software Engineers
- Proficient in at least one of these languages: Java, Scala or Python
- Experience/Knowledge with non-relational & relational databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.)
- Exposure to AWS data services and technologies (EC2, S3, EMR, Kinesis, Redshift, Lambda, Glue, Data Pipeline, DynamoDB)
- Exposure to GCP data services and technologies (GCE, GCS, Pub/Sub, DataFlow, BigQuery, BigTable, Datastore, Spanner, Dataproc)
- Experience with Spark, or the Hadoop ecosystem and similar frameworks
- Experience with Large data sets
- Experience in ETL development, Data warehousing
- Experience with Talend/Pentaho/Informatica will be a plus