Responsibilities: You will develop a highly scalable microservice architecture based web applications, especially in Python and Django. You’ll help our support team triage bugs, respond to user feedback, and fix production issues. You will build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant distributed systems that support our unique rate-of-growth requirements. You stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends. Requirements:
- At least 5 years exp in Python Django.
- Experience building consumer-facing web applications at scale.
- Experience working in a service-oriented or microservice architecture.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Experience with web best practices such as A/B testing, test coverage.
- Experience designing and deploying high-performance production services with extensive monitoring and logging practices
- Architecture skills. You should have thoughts on constructing highly scalable software systems and good knowledge of the principles of fault-tolerance, reliability, and durability. Also should have a love for microservice architecture
- Experience operating at all levels of the stack, debugging problems from UI to backend systems
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Notable contributions to open source software projects- send us a link to your contributions
- Experienced in automated deployment tools and practices e.g Jenkins
- You know your way around Amazon's AWS offerings and experience with EC2, Lambda, AWS Gateway, Elasticache, Redis, DynamoDB, IAM, and Kinesis are a plus