We are looking for an organized, engaging Student Support Officer who is passionate about assisting students that includes new student orientation, assist students with choosing classes, determining their strengths & assessing the needs of the students and respond in a timely and effective manner.
You should be knowledgeable, resourceful, and supportive with strong communication skills.
- Serve as a liaison between teachers and students
- Provide support to students & supervise and manage the admissions.
- Assisting students & highlighting the benefits of specific programs, and courses in order to attract students and encourage diversity on campus.
- Assess the needs of the students and respond in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide structure and proactive leadership to ensure campus development.
- Recommend solutions for improvement.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in college admissions may be preferred.
- Familiarity with college and university programs, admissions requirements and processes
- Excellent active listening, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong planning and people reading skills.
- Ability to multitask and stay organized.
- Willingness to guide others and provide ongoing support as they make important decisions.