About Technology Sales Director - Cloud Enterprise ( Pakistan) A Technology Sales Director - Cloud Enterprise, is required to drive ADDO AI’s growth across Pakistan. ADDO holds excellent alliances with the biggest names in Cloud; Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in enterprise accounts within the local geography. Experience in selling one or more of the big names mentioned above is essential! The ideal candidate will hold an ability to build long-term Trusted Technology Relationships that result in solid and meaningful Strategic Technology conversations. They should have in-depth knowledge of customers' Technology environments and demonstrate leadership by working with our sales team to develop new opportunities and drive Customer Success. Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, presentation skills and consultative selling preferred. Sales Certification in Microsoft, Google Cloud, AWS or relevant cloud, data center, or mobility technologies recommended. You will work hand-in-hand with the Sales team to introduce Google Cloud to our clients. You will help prospective, existing clients and partners understand the power of Google Cloud, develop creative cloud solutions and architectures to solve their business challenges, and problem-solve any potential technical roadblocks. Responsibilities:
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments and manage the technical relationship with Google’s customers.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
- Lead and implement Go-to-Market propositions in a given business sector, pulling together Marketing, Demand Management, Solutions, Product, and Engineering teams to produce a focused proposition.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence long-term strategic direction and act as a trusted advisor to the customer.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering and Marketing resource to provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them to optimize Google Cloud Platform in a given team. Work towards strategic business goals.
- Build a pipeline of customers within selected verticals.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience serving in the capacity of a Technical (Pre)Sales Engineer in a Cloud Computing or B2B software company in a client-facing role.
- Experience with Virtualization, Networking technology, and Storage technology.
- Experience in an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and/or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) sales role.
- A technology sales background that can engage with customer Decision Makers, including their Chief Technology and Information Officers
- Master's degree in Computer Science or other technical field.
- 2 years of Sales experience in the technology industry, promoting Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and/or Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) to large and complex organizations across geographies.
- 5 years of experience managing and leading a team.
- Understanding of data and networking technologies, the global cloud computing market and key drivers for growth in the target industry segment.
- Experience in understanding a complex customer’s existing software workloads and the ability to define a technical migration roadmap to the Cloud.
- Experience with Relational Databases, NoSQL Databases and/or Big Data technologies and advanced areas of networking.
- Experience with application development concepts and technologies (e.g. CI/CD, Java, Python, Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable and secure distributed systems.