Adeo Group is a multi-award-winning digital agency and development company. Plan, Create, Generate it's our DNA. We design and build solutions for customers across the globe and implement marketing strategies to help their business flourish. We work with our in-house team of developers and marketers to come up with unique solutions based on round customer needs. Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced videographer to join the team and develop content for mid/large-scale projects as well as internal projects.
· Feel empowered. Believe in yourself. Be responsive and innovative and do what it takes to make our clients smile.
· Teamwork is key, we all fit in so our clients stand out, treat colleagues with dignity and respect.
· We don’t want to just be ok at our jobs we want to be the best – set the bar high.
· Recognise that there is a commercial value to every project you undertake.
· Be accountable for our actions and inactions
· Inspire creativity, passion, optimism and fun
With extensive growth of Adeo A new role has arisen within the digital marketing division for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the highly experienced head of marketing and working closely with other members of the team, you’ll assist in creating, managing, optimizing and reporting PPC, Social Media and retargeting primarily using Google AdWords, email marketing and an array of Social Media & display channels.
You will work with the marketing, development and design teams to proactively manage the performance of all channels for wide and varied sectors and verticals from retail, pharmaceuticals food and drink and more – developing new ways to acquire new users and improving efficiency, CTR and CPA of existing campaigns.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, you will possess:
• Digital Marketing experience 4 years minimum
• Demonstrable digital marketing experience primarily PPC and Social Media advertising
• Ability to run regular ad copy refresh and AB tests
• Landing page creation & optimization
• Understanding of Google Analytics and other web analytics packages
• Understanding of Google Tracking tags
• Understanding of marketing automation
• Understanding of email marketing
• Understanding of landing page methodologies
• Excellent communicator with great written and spoken English
• 100% results driven
• Highly analytical with a drive for continual improvement and automation
• Thrive working under pressure
• A can-do attitude with a willingness to improve with consistent learning and try new ideas
• Desirable – Experience of working within Google Data Studio
• Desirable – Understanding and demonstrable experience of dynamic ad delivery and optimization best practice
• Desirable – Marketing tools such as MailChimp / Hootsuite / wordstream / opteo
· Fundamentals - Required
· Search – preferred not essential
· Shopping – preferred not essential
· Mobile – preferred not essential
· Display – preferred not essential
· Video – preferred not essential
· Analytics – preferred not essential
Social Media Marketing
Social media ad setup and management
Email marketing / Mail Chimp experience
UK standard 9:00 AM GMT to 5:30 PM GMT
28 days (you decide)