Adeo Group is a multi-award-winning digital agency and development company. Plan, Create, Generate it's our DNA. We design and build solutions for customers across the globe and implement marketing strategies to help their business flourish. We work with our in-house team of developers and marketers to come up with unique solutions based on round customer needs. Due to our continued growth, we are looking for an experienced PHP Full Stack Programmer to join the team in Lahore.
· Feel empowered. Believe in yourself. Be responsive and innovative and do what it takes to make our clients smile.
· Teamwork is key, we all fit in so our clients stand out, treat colleagues with dignity and respect.
· We don’t want to just be ok at our jobs we want to be the best – set the bar high.
· Recognize that there is a commercial value to every project you undertake.
· Be accountable for our actions and inactions
· Inspire creativity, passion, optimism and fun
With extensive growth of Adeo, a new role has arisen within the programming division for an experienced PHP Full Stack Developer.
Reporting to the Head of Technical and working closely with other members of the team, you’ll assist in programming projects and developing software for our clients.
We are looking for a proven Senior Full-Stack Developer with a great attitude who has strong PHP development experience. This person will be passionate about being up to date on the latest technologies and producing top quality code. You will be working on and owning multiple exciting web projects. The successful applicant should be happy to work as part of a small team, actively discussing project ideas and issues and offering support and advice on other projects where possible.
· oo-PHP ( 5-6 years' experience ) - Must have
· MySQL - Must have (knowledge or eloquent, PDO, MySQL and ability to construct and debug SQL queries)
· experience using composer, guzzle
· experience integrating and debugging rest and soap API's
· Comfortable with vagrant
· Wordpress nice-to-have
· Knowledge of design patterns, testing tools and PHP standards
UK standard 9:00 AM GMT to 5:30 PM GMT
(Pakistan Standard Time 02:00 PM to 10:30 PM)
28 days (you decide)