Plan, Create, Generate its our DNA. We design and build solutions for customers and implement marketing strategies to help their businesses flourish.
We work with our in-house team of developers and marketers to come up with unique solutions based round customer needs.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for an experienced first line support agent to join the team and support our ongoing projects for clients. The role will require you to take on the support of complex, technical solutions and client support tickets with day-to-day communications along with escalating when required to 2nd and 3rd line support.
As a support agent, you'll be tasked with a wide range of responsibilities working on a range of client's projects. You'll be working alongside some amazing, talented people working for a UK based company that are dynamic and innovative.
- Troubleshoot 1st line issues and constantly work towards service improving.
- Be the first point of call for customers and manage calls according to the internal processes;
- Escalate major problems to management;
- Participate in projects, as required;
- Answering the incoming helpdesk calls that are logged via email & telephone.
- Investigating and resolving the logged helpdesk calls, escalating where needed
- Providing telephone and/or remote support to solve customer problems/requests
- Must have excellent English - reading, writing, speaking
- Experience using wordpress and other cms systems (crm systems too)
- Experience writing documentation
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, PHP would be an advantage
Job Location: Its a home based job.
· Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
· Time to get refreshed - 21 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays
· Be part of the outsourced teal in Pakistan
Adeo Scotland Ltd
Adeo Scotland Ltd