AdMaxim is a multi-national mobile advertising company powering the digital marketing ecosystem. Our customer data cloud provides the industry’s leading unified customer profiles, which connect identities across all channels and devices - including display, video, audio, mobile and smart TVs - enabling marketers to engage individuals and households with personalized messages to drive performance at scale.
This hands-on position reports to our Manager, Data Mining & Predictive Modeling and will take a leading role in the creation of data mining strategies designed to maximize the value of our data, all while playing an instrumental role in the development of AdMaxim data & DMP related products and services. The Data Scientist will be responsible for ensuring that our data products are of the highest quality.
- Build and execute the company’s data mining and modeling activities in support of our clients online targeting and digital media marketing goals
- Develop and maintain ongoing data exploratory analyses against internal and client-provided data
- Help the business teams solve complex analytical challenges
- Work with our R&D team to embed analytical technology into our DMP platform.
- Conduct studies, tests and use advanced data mining and modeling techniques to build solutions that optimize the quality and performance of the company’s data
- Advanced degree in statistics, computer science, machine-learning or related fields (such as econometrics or sociology) required
- Minimum of 2+ years relevant analytics and data mining & modeling work experience, with a particular stress on supervised learning
- Proven ability to develop and execute sophisticated data mining & modeling solutions
- In depth knowledge of the advanced techniques and tools common to the data science world such as sparkML, Scikit-learn, or Mahout; intense knowledge of R and/or Python and machine learning techniques is required (SAS and/or SPSS alone is insufficient)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical ability
- Working experience with relational database management system (RDBMS) and/or the Hadoop ecosystem, with a strong knowledge of SQL, Hive, and/or Pig
- High energy and enthusiasm to develop the next big thing in internet advertising; someone that can think out of the box, solving new and unique analytical challenges
- Knowledge of an object oriented and functional language such as Python, Java, C++, and/or Scala.
- Experience in marketing analytics, including marketing response modeling and customer segmentation a big plus.
- Experience with online media and targeting a big plus.