You'll be expected to do the following:
- Plan, design and implement new UI Modules.
- Contribute constructively to brainstorms and idea sessions as necessary.
- Play an active role in projects from inception, scoping, estimating, planning, designing, development, testing, and delivery
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Computer Science or similar or proof of equivalent skills and training (i.e. apprenticeship with portfolio and references)
- jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap
- Responsive/Static/Flexible layout and DIV based page layout
- Cross Browser/Cross Platform
- Ajax understanding and implementation
- Third party API calls handling, e.g GoogleMap API
- An understanding of user-experience and UI flow.
- General IT know-how
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic OOPs concepts and JAVA programming experience
- Conept and configuration of Web Servers
- Knowledge/Experience of AngularJS will be a big plus
- SVN repository understanding
- Basic Linux/Unix commands
AdMaxim (Pvt.) Ltd is a USA based product oriented company with development offices in UK, Lahore, Pakistan and Bangalore, India. We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with handsome salary packages, medical benefits, stock opportunities and plenty of growth opportunities. We are involved in ...Read More