AdMaxim is a growing mobile advertising company with headquarters in Silicon Valley and the West End of London and a footprint of offices worldwide. We provide agencies and brands with a solution to create mobile campaigns across multiple platforms and then plan (through comprehensive targeting and optimisation), buy and track those campaigns globally. We believe that we are the only company that can provide a solution to all of these needs from one integrated platform, and it is this integrated approach which consistently delivers results which lead the industry. With a senior team composed of leaders from the technology world (with experience gained at AOL, eBay and Netscape), as well as the media and creative industries (Aegis, News Corporation, BBC, AKQA) we are well placed to deliver on the promise of mobile advertising. Get in touch if you want to know more about how we can help your business, or are interested in building your career with a rapidly expanding company in a high growth sector of the advertising business.
We are looking for an iOS Application Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. The primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products are essential.
- Design and develop application components and features with the latest trends and industry's best practices.
- Collaborate with cross-function teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Engineer software through its complete life-cycle
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Validate design and implement decisions.
- Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability and reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Maintain code quality and organization
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- At least 1 years of Development experience with iPhone SDK
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON. Understanding of Mobile application’s listing JSON parsing and web service
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong Analytical Skills
- In-app Purchases
- Must have apps on AppStore
- Web Services
- String Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Xcode IDE, SQLite
- SDK concepts
- Implementing Social media Integrations