As a JAVA Back-End Developer, you will work across a broad range of different projects related to AdServer, to an interactive advertisement.
You'll be expected to do the following:
- Contribute constructively to brainstorms and idea sessions as necessary.
- Support creative conceptualization and provide validity and feasibility checks, contributing to prototyping and proof of concepts when appropriate
- Play an active role in projects from inception, scoping, estimating, planning, designing, development, testing, and delivery
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Computer Science or similar or proof of equivalent skills and training (i.e. apprenticeship with portfolio and references)
- JAVA, J2EE, SERVLET, JSON, SPRING WEB, SPRING REST WEBSERVICES, MONGO, TOMCAT
- Multithreading experience
- An understanding of object-oriented, polymorphism, data structure and algorithms
- A passion for advertising and desire to contribute in the conceptualization phase of projects
- Experience with TOMCAT and AWS technologies commonly used in adserver
- Concept of RTB