As a JAVA Back-End Developer, you will work across a broad range of different projects related to AdServer, to an interactive advertisement.
You'll be expected to do the following:
- Contribute constructively to brainstorms and idea sessions as necessary.
- Support creative conceptualization and provide validity and feasibility checks, contributing to prototyping and proof of concepts when appropriate
- Play an active role in projects from inception, scoping, estimating, planning, designing, development, testing, and delivery
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in Computer Science or similar or proof of equivalent skills and training (i.e. apprenticeship with portfolio and references)
- JAVA, J2EE, SERVLET, JSON, SPRING WEB, SPRING REST WEBSERVICES, MONGO, TOMCAT
- Multithreading experience
- An understanding of object-oriented, polymorphism, data structure and algorithms
- A passion for advertising and desire to contribute in the conceptualization phase of projects
- Experience with TOMCAT and AWS technologies commonly used in adserver
- Concept of RTB
AdMaxim (Pvt.) Ltd is a USA based product oriented company with development offices in UK, Lahore, Pakistan and Bangalore, India. We offer a challenging and dynamic environment with handsome salary packages, medical benefits, stock opportunities and plenty of growth opportunities. We are involved in ...Read More