This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Assist the Administration department in different administrative matters of the office;
• Prepare, maintain, and record all vouchers, and keep record of all supporting documents;
• Prepare and reconcile monthly Petty Cash statements along with details, ensuring policy compliance;
• Maintain Fixed Asset Register.
• Assist in procurement of stock items/ inventory on behalf of the department.
• Manage payment of utility bills, payment to suppliers/ contractors and recovery of receivables.
• Handle logistical matters on regular basis including arrangement of transportation for field activities, air tickets, boarding and lodging, arrangements for meetings and other administrative matters.
• Look after maintenance / service of office equipment, capital items etc.Required qualification/ experience: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Administrative Science or M. Com with at least three years’ of relevant work experience.