As part of the Programmes Support Unit and under the direct supervision of Field Coordinator, the incumbent of the post will have the following responsibilities:
• Carry out all Logistic functions: procurement, warehousing, transport and supply management.
• Processing leave forms and manage attendance
• Prepare procurement filing is up to date and all document filed and referenced properly.
• Proper stock storage movement in & out and keep the record updated.
• Implement procurement process of items based on authorized requisitions.
• Regular checks are carried out on price comparisons and assist logistics Coordinator that materials/items costs are monitored effectively.
• Assist in to implementing policy and procedure of Organization as prescribed.
• To be responsible for check and balance over support staff, including Security guards, Drivers, Office cleaner and Office cook, their routine duties and assigning tasks as when and where needed as supervised by Line Manager. Weekly checking of visitor’s book and correspondence register.
• Involving in Office Administration including Assets & Inventory Management and Store and Warehouse Management with record keeping. Issuing, collecting and storing equipment and supplies (cleaning and kitchen) with record keeping, shifting/moving assets and equipment within and out of office when and where needed. Negotiating vendors/hotels for arranging events and ensuring office supplies are fully utilized rather using rental assets or equipment (Event Management). Ensuring timely delivery of stocked item of programs use when and where requested by program departments.
• To be responsible for assigning vehicles and maintaining vehicle’s planner, ensuring vehicle Logbooks are regularly maintained, daily reviewing Logbook and report miss-use of Organizational resources, maintaining proper running charts and records as well as for Generator, checking generator oil and changing oil when needed, issuing advance to driver for vehicle oil change, arranging for vehicles for staff field visit and for transportation of goods/supplies to field offices for distribution
• Maintaining and submitting logistical reports (including fuel consumption, generator reports, stock movements report, miss use of resources (confidentially)) on monthly basis with line manager. Also responsible for any necessary tasks mentioned in above four heads.