The Branch Manager is responsible for all the activities of the branch. He/she is in charge of the commercial development of the branch, of the branch staff management, and of the liquidity management. He/she also ensures that the branch is run smoothly in terms of logistics
He / She is responsible for the implementation of operational policies, procedures and guidelines and as such of the implementation of prevention, detection and correction of risks related to the above mentioned core activities. Briefly following will be focused areas:
- Commercial Activities ( Loan prospection, client meeting, Building Loan portfolio)
- To develop the overall branch portfolio in accordance with targets set by the management, both in terms of quantity and quality
- To ensure that deposits products and services are marketed both by customer relationship officers and customer services officers, in the branch and in the field and that quantitative and qualitative results are met in a timely manner.
- To ensure that the branch always handles sufficient liquidities in order to guarantee a smooth processing of transactions (e.g. withdrawal on deposits, loan amounts withdrawals), while keeping below the maximum authorised amount
- To ensure that the required and accurate operational reports (prospecting activities, commercial results) are delivered to Operations Department in a timely manner
- Risk Mitigation and Audit compliance
- Team Managment etc.