XINIX WORLD is an IP technology and telecommunications firm based in London.
We operate on the principle that we are where we are, thanks to our trusted clients.
The ability to help our clients grow their business is what gives us the ability to grow ours.
This is our goal for everybody out there because this type of trusting relationship produces a value adding, long term relationship.
We are experts in
Business Phone Line
Business Leased Lines
Your Job Description
To handle outbound telephone calls to customers with the intention of acquiring new appointments for your Business Consultants through the promotion of relevant products and services, in line with daily, weekly and monthly targets.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
1. Meet hourly, daily, weekly and overall performance targets and standards as specified by your Telesales Team Leader
2. To attend and participate in team buzz sessions, led by the respective Team Leader, to positively challenge the previous day’s performance against target
3. To achieve daily productive hours targets
4. Ensure ongoing delivery an outstanding customer experience to both internal and external customers on behalf of the client and the company, in line with our Centre of Excellence philosophy
5. Work with the Team Leader and the management team to continuously improve own performance on a daily / weekly basis
6. To attend one to ones with Team Leader to understand and discuss own performance in line with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and identify or plan a clear progression path
7. To action Personal Development Plans (PDPs) / Personal Improvement Plans (PIPs) as a result of formal / informal reviews to improve own performance
8. To commit and adhere to a set number of working hours per week
9. Ensure own standards are maintained in line with the companies Centre of Excellence philosophy, including adherence to dress code, use of appropriate language and general standards of tidiness and professionalism
10. You will always arrive 15 minutes before your start time, when you are late more than 15 minutes from your designated arrival time you will be expected to make up the late time by staying on after your finishing time
11. On a four hour shift you will have an 15 minutes break and an six hours you will have 30 minutes.
12. Following up Business Consultants on appointments attended
13. Extended duties • Making follow up calls to customers • Following up on Mailers sent out to clients • Managing respective appointment diaries • Selling from a client database • Arranging aftercare sales support for your clients • Locating specific products for your clients needs
To begin with you will work from home with the idea of joining our offices in Lahore within 6 months.
Your working hours will be 9am to 6pm UK time Monday to Saturday.
Your salary will be from 40,000PKR to 60,000PKR depending on experience with the possibility to earn upwards of 100,000PKR per month plus bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a new set up with fast track managerial potential for the right candidate.