We are seeking an energetic, strong, well-organized, and individual with an unmatched attention to detail and ability to prioritize to assist CEO with his many ventures. The candidate must have exceptional communication skills, be able to perform well under pressure, switch between tasks rapidly without dropping them, while maintaining poise and a controlled office presence. The selected candidate will work hand-in-hand with the CEO organizing projects across multiple companies, and communicating these tasks to his administrative team.
The Candidate will be responsible to effectively and frequently communicate with the local staff in Karachi, Pakistan as well as communicating with the upper level management in offices mostly Washington, DC, Delaware, Baltimore and Houston.
Responsibilities include but certainly are not limited to:
- Communication with VPs, staff, clients for scheduling, project/task management, maintaining progress tracking and accountability
- Make and manage travel arrangements
- Organize, prioritize, and follow up on projects and tasks of CEO as well as those delegated at all corporate levels as well as calendar events
- Flexibility in assistance to CEO in tasks that can fall outside the scope of a job description that need to be completed; very fast-paced, dynamic environment requires the ability to quickly switch topics and tasks while dropping no tasks
- Coordinate and communicate among administrative team to ensure optimal outcomes of CEO’s initiatives; prioritize, gain cooperation, monitor progress and report to the head
- Arranging meeting between the teams in East and West while using technology
- Taking notes of those meetings and then putting them in an organized fashion and following the tasks
- Reduce the administrative and organizational burden on the CEO’s time to maximally free time to invest in the success of existing and new ventures
We are seeking a high-caliber individual with strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Drive/Dropbox, project management, Trello, etc. for handling of private and confidential information, communication and organizational skills with a quick ability to learn new software and concepts as needed
Candidates should be prepared for a multi-interview process to allow for our proper evaluation of the candidate to ensure a properly suited candidate for this vital role.
➢ Previous experience working directly with CEO / President of a company (ies)
➢ An MBA from IBA, LUMS or an equivalent caliber institution is A++.
➢ Attention to detail is extremely important, almost on a level of major OCD. Reading this advertisement thoroughly will simply be the first test of a candidate’s attention to detail.
➢ Availability is required on almost all the hours of a day.
➢ Knowledge of business financial parameters is a must.
➢ Highly presentable personality is A++
AestheticLife previously named Theatre for Life was established in 2003 as a company dealing in hospital equipment especially in the Intensive Care Unit and Operation Theatre. From anesthesia machines to ventilators and patient monitors, the company diverted its focus in 2005 to plastic surgery, and ...Read More