We are one of the biggest insurance brokerage houses in the UAE and looking for a Human Resource Admin for a home-based position to start immediately.
In order to qualify for the role, you should be available as per the working hours and interested in a long-term committed project.
If interested, please revert to us with a copy of your updated CV with duties and responsibilities, and the following details:
- What motivates you?
- What is your ultimate career aspiration?
- You can work Saturday to Thursdays in the mentioned hours?
- You have all the technical and logistical requirements for a long-term project?
- Screenshot of your Internet Speed Test
- Screenshot of your computer's system information
- Picture of your home workstation
- What is your notice period, if selected?
- What was your last salary and expected salary in USD?
Work Remotely: Yes
Hours: 51.5 hours per week
Working Hours: 10:00 AM to 7:30 PM PKT (9:00 AM to 6:30 PM GST) Sundays to Thursdays and
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM PKT (9:00 AM to 1:00 PM GST) On Saturdays
HR Admin duties and responsibilities:
- The role will require solid understanding of the recruitment process and audit of employee data.
- We are looking for a self-motivated, dynamic, service oriented individual and a team player that will serve as an administrative work from home coordinator for our Human Resource team.
- Will perform general administrative and office management functions.
- Will support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and assisting the hiring process.
- Supporting HR Manager in all new recruitment initiatives and projects.
- Who will create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development plans.
- Maintains employee records (attendance, data, etc.) according to the policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
Desired skill and Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university in Human Resource Management, or equivalent.
- Flexible attitude, growth mindset, able to work under pressure and changing business requirements.
- Knowledge in recruit recruitment and employee data audit, and safekeeping of employee files.
- Attentive to details, self-organized, inviting feedback.
- Proficiency and good reporting skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive Nature.
- Detail-oriented and efficient.
- Very good MS Office skills, navigating in multiple portals and systems.
- Maintains organize, efficient, and accurate records.
- Fast learner and can adapt to changes.
- Laptop / Desktop (Core i5 or I7) 7th gen till 11th gen, 8gb ram, 500GB HDD above or 240GB SSD) with webcam
- Headset - USB based headset, noise-cancel ling
- Required Internet Speed: ping below 5ms, Download speed 10Mbps above, Upload speed 3Mbps above for stand-alone connection
- Uninterrupted power supply system
- Environment: quiet background facilitating outgoing and incoming calls
- Due to the high volume of applications, we regret to inform you that we will reach out only to those applications that are a close match for the role.