We are one of the largest insurance brokers in the UAE and looking to hire a motivated and experienced Production Approval Executive for immediate start as home-based position.
We are looking for someone who has a insurance experience.
- What motivates you?
- What is your ultimate career aspiration?
- You can work Saturday to Thursdays in the mentioned hours?
- You have all the technical and logistical requirements for a long-term project?
- Screenshot of your Internet Speed Test
- Screenshot of your computer's system information
- Picture of your home workstation
- What is your notice period, if selected?
- Do you confirm your interest in the salary $408?
Production Approval - Offshore
Work Remotely: Yes Hours: 51.5 hours per week Rate: $408 monthly Working Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM GST Sundays to Thursdays /9:00 AM to 6:30 PM GST Sundays to Thursdays and 9:00 AM to 1:00 pm GST Saturdays
The responsibility of the Production team is to verify all the documents produced by the client and verify if the same is valid and then provide the approval for the policy issuance.
The candidate should be good in computer skills as we have multiple applications to work with and should have some basic knowledge of Insurance, should be good in identifying if the documents provided are valid or not.
Production Approval Executive duties and responsibilities:
- IT savvy, attentive to details to provide accurate quotations to the client.
- Sales coordination and customer sales admin support experience is a plus.
- Minimum 30 wpm and 96 % accuracy.
- Confident in providing prompt and consistent administrative and back-office support on quotations, inquiries, policies issuance, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen sense of urgency in preparing official quotations and documents.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize own workload whilst adhering to tight and pressing deadlines.
- Positive, prompt, energetic, eager to learn and take on new tasks with enthusiasm.
- Open to constructive feedback.
- Can easily learn and multi-task in different systems, portals, and applications used in the pre-sales process.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly, and thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player.
Technical requirements: Laptop / Desktop (Core i5 10th or 11th gen, 6-8gb ram, 500gb - 1TB hard disk) Headsets (USB based headset) Internet speed - 10mbps Uninterrupted power supply system Quiet background