We are one of the biggest insurance brokerage houses in the UAE and looking for an Operations Executive for a home-based position to start immediately.
Work Remotely: Yes
Hours: 51.5 hours per week
10:00AM to 7:30PM PKT (9:00AM to 6:30PM GST) Sundays to Thursdays and
10:00AM to 2:00PM PKT (9:00AM to 1:00PM GST) On Saturdays
We are looking to hire a strong Sales Operations Executive who will support a Sales Advisor in selling insurance.
The main tasks are to assist the Sales process with back-office and administrative work. In order to qualify for the role, you should be available for the working hours and days and interested in a long-term committed project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare accurate and competitive quotations to match with the Advisor’s strategy on each insurance inquiry in a prompt manner
- Navigate through portals with ease and efficiently to generate and procure terms
- Provide any administrative support on reports, emailing the customer with documents and follow company's workflow process
- Assist the Sales Advisor with preparing reports, follow-ups, maintaining documentation
Desired Skills and Background:
- IT savvy, attentive to details to provide accurate quotations to the client
- Sales coordination and customer sales admin support experience is a plus
- Minimum 30 wpm and 96% accuracy
- Confident in providing prompt and consistent administrative and back-office support on quotations, inquiries, policies issuance, etc.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen sense of urgency in preparing official quotations and documents
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize own workload whilst adhering to tight and pressing deadlines
- Positive, prompt, energetic, eager to learn and take on new tasks with enthusiasm
- Open to constructive feedback
- Can easily learn and multi-task in different systems, portals, and applications used in the pre-sales process
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly, and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
- Laptop / Desktop (Core i5 10th or 11th gen, 6-8gb ram, 500gb - 1TB hard disk) with webcam
- Noise-Cancelling Headsets (USB based headset)
- Internet speed - 10mbps
- Uninterrupted power supply system
- Outgoing and incoming calls capacity
- Quiet background