Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
We're looking for illustrators who have the passion and ability to portray Afiniti as the world leader in data, insights, and applied artificial intelligence. The perfect individual will bring fresh ideas and is already obsessed with exploring the latest illustration and graphic design techniques and trends daily.
You will deliver both hand-drawn and digital designs based on the company’s needs and continuously push the boundaries of how to visually articulate the brand. You will need to be able to follow directions as well as lead creative projects from start to finish. The ideal Creative Illustrator is driven and self-motivated, but must also be adept at collaborating with a global team of animators, designers, and video artists.
To be a successful Artist, you should be adaptable, creative, and receptive to direction. You should have strong communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
· Hand drawing and graphically designing illustrations and animations
· Be the go-to illustration resource while also working closely with the Afiniti creative leadership and team to deliver output
· Should be able to create ideas on their own or from reading scripts
· Refine individual assets and build up a library of illustrations, animations, assets, icon sets, typography, graphics, and motion graphics
· Listening to feedback and altering illustrations as needed
· Maintain brand consistency throughout all projects
· Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form
· Researching industry trends and developments and learning new applications
Education & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree or certificate in computer illustration, fine arts, motion design, graphic design, or related field
· Drawing expertise both by hand and with a digital pen, in addition to strong digital design skills
· Fluency with the whole Adobe Creative Suite, Gimp, or any other appropriate design and illustration software
· Familiarity with Adobe After Effects, Toon Boom, Blender or similar
· Understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques
· Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction
· Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems
· Showcase your Portfolio
· Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills
· Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer Corporate benefits.
pAfiniti Software Solutions Pvt Ltd/p