Who are we? Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Purpose "Extract, transform, load" refers to the practice of loading data into a data warehousing environment in a business. This means data need to be copied, or extracted, from businesses processes and loaded into the data warehouse so all of the information is up-to-date. An ETL developer is responsible for designing the data storage system for Afiniti as well as testing and troubleshooting it before it goes live.
- Coordinate with ETL team to implement all ETL procedures for all new projects and maintain effective awareness of all production activities according to required standards and provide support to all existing applications.
- Collaborate with Metadata Manager and perform tests and provide update to all ETL activities within schedule and provide support to all large data volumes and assist in data processing.
- Documents all technical and system specifications documents for all ETL processes and perform unit tests on all processes and prepare required programs and scripts.
- Analyze and interpret all complex data on all target systems and analyze and provide resolutions to all data issues and coordinate with data analyst to validate all requirements, perform interviews with all users and developers.
- Perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements and incorporate all business requirements into all design specifications.
- Develop all data warehouse models and prepare reports for all meta data integration into systems and draft all ETL scripts and prepare required reports for all end users.
- Collaborate with all developers and business users to gather required data and execute all ETL programs and scripts on systems and implement all data warehouse activities and prepare reports for same.
- Perform root cause analysis on all processes and resolve all production issues and validate all data and perform routine tests on databases and provide support to all ETL applications.
- Develop and perform tests on all ETL codes for system data and analyze all data and design all data mapping techniques for all data models in systems.
- Provide support to all ETL schedule and maintain compliance to same and develop and maintain various standards to perform ETL codes and maintain an effective project life cycle on all ETL processes.
- Document all test procedures for systems and processes and coordinate with business analysts and users to resolve all requirement issues and maintain quality for same.
- Monitor all business requirements and validate all designs and schedule all ETL processes and prepare documents for all data flow diagrams.
The ideal candidate will have
- 5 to 10 years of experience in development or ETL in a similar environment
- Expertise in SQL Server, MySQL
- Expertise in any one ETL tool(InformaticaPentahoTalendSSIS)
- Working knowledge of Python would be preferred