Who are we?
Afiniti is the world’s leading applied artificial intelligence and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value for our clients.
Afiniti Command Center Shift Supervisor will be responsible to manage a team of Global Technical Support Engineers in a shift. His/Her primary responsibility is to ensure smooth running of the support operations. He/She must be excellent multi-taskers, ability to manage and coach TSEs, handle challenging clients, prepare management reports, and lead Command Center initiatives while ensuring the service levels and quality objectives are achieved.
- To take full responsibility of the shift in terms of management of TSEs, management of production issues, and to ensure the smooth running of the production processes.
- Ensure all client interactions should be logged in system (JIRA) with complete details that can later be use for reporting purposes.
- Assign and manage workload to Technical Support Engineers. Identify potential SLA breaches and take proactive measures.
- Perform follow up on assigned tasks and escalations made to level 2 teams.
- Acting as an escalation point where difficult or high impact issues are received.
- Ensure monitoring checklists and SOPs are followed in troubleshooting an incident.
- Provide advice to TSEs on duties, attendance and workflow. Coach team members to improve performance.
- Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with TSEs, peers, trainers, managers, Engineering, SID, Reporting and other areas of the GSD to facilitate problem solving.
- Represent Afiniti support and Command Center on WebEx sessions.
- Work closely with other Shift Supervisors to guarantee effective production shift handovers.
- Conduct daily clinics before next shift start and communicate previous shift highlights (incidents, Service Requests & Tasks) to TSEs.
- To assist and participate in departmental Projects where requested.
The ideal candidate will have
- Minimum 5 years technical experience in a similar role or in large IT Services environment.
- Excellent hands on experience and knowledge of Databases, Client / Server operating systems, Networking, and IP Telephony.
- Acquainted with ITIL framework, and well versed in IT Services Management.
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelors of Engineering - Computers, Electronics.
Salary & Package
As well as a competitive base salary dependent on the number of years of experience, we also offer Corporate benefits.