PurposeAfiniti is seeking Application Support Engineers for technical integration and deployment of Afiniti product in multiple telephony environment such as Avaya, Genesys, Cisco etc.
The deployment involves technical discovery, integration design, user acceptance testing, and tier-2 support.
They are also responsible for identifying new feature requirements specific to the product and highlight risks related to an implementation project.
Moreover, they also lead technical integration details for product certification and collaborate with core-engineering (development) teams in feature design.
- Follow project deployment phases since inception till closure and collect information about integration
- Understand technical integration of Afiniti with Telephony components
- Provides direct technical support to customers on maintenance, routing and reporting of Afiniti to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications
- Provide production support after go live and Handle day to day change requests from internal/external teams
- Responds to customer technical inquiries concerning Afiniti
- Provides immediate customer assistance for emergency and urgent fixes as defined in service definition.
- Production build management and deployment.
- Creates temporary “work-around” for immediate customer issues where appropriate
- Documents and logs all contacts and actions into JIRA per specified guidelines
- Uses a lab to simulate customer environment and issues
- Escalates to Level 3 customer issues unresolved at Level 2 by packaging, with concise description, actions, and traces required for escalation of “bugs” and/or “request for assistance”.
- Work with engineering teams to draft new feature requirements.
- Follows customer issues through to completion to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction have been achieved.
- Assist in creating technical Root Cause Document and Analysis, and training material
- Provides work direction, problem resolution, and training to L1 technical support personnel
- Involvement in company work groups who plan direction of Customer Support work processes and procedures
The ideal candidate will have
- 2+ years of experience in a similar domain.
- Experience with Informix, SQL Server and MySQL databases. Experience with Oracle RDMS is good to have but not mandatory.
- .Net development experience is a plus
- Understanding of the deployment process of ASP.Netapplication
- Ability to work US hours (US Eastern Hours which translates 5pm-2am PK time)