Who are We? Afiniti is the world's leading applied AI and advanced analytics provider. Afiniti Enterprise Behavioral Pairing™ uses artificial intelligence to identify subtle and valuable patterns of human interaction in order to pair individuals on the basis of behavior, leading to more successful interactions and measurable increases in enterprise profitability. Afiniti operates throughout the world, and has measurably driven billions of dollars in incremental value to our clients.
Purpose The Afiniti Insights team is creating proprietary data analysis, visualization and monitoring software using cutting-edge technologies, as well as contributing to engineer the next generation of Afiniti products. We are looking for multiple exceptional and multi-talented candidates who are at home with a wide range of technological building-blocks. Please mention your preferred office location in your cover letter.
Key Responsibilities As a Full Stack UI and/or UX Designer, you will work within the Afiniti Insights team and collaborate with other cross-functional Agile teams of developers, business analysts, product managers and other stakeholders to create innovative, highly usable, modern and sleek interfaces for multiple Web and Desktop based products targetting both internal and external users. The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Outstanding written and oral English communication skills.
- An eye for intuitive, pixel-perfect design with an attention to detail.
- The drive to be on top of current design trends and software.
- Leadership skills and initiative.
- Comfortable with working on multiple projects in parallel.
- The ability to incorporate feedback and criticism from stakeholders to a better design through an iterative process.
- The drive to own and be fully invested in all design-specific parts of the product.
- Expertise in HTML5 and CSS3, with an in-depth understanding of HTML / DHTML.
- Comfortable in mainstream 2D design tools (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch etc.) and willing to learn new tools as needed.
- Exerience in designing dense, data-oriented dashboards with interactive visualizations.
- Experience working within established design patterns and styles.
- Familiarity with responsive design.
- Knowledgable in user research, interaction flow design, wireframing, prototyping and optimization.
- Strength in at least two of the following areas: interaction design, visual design, content strategy, information architecture, design strategy, or user research.
- A solid grasp of design principles and color theory in the context of web applications.
- An understanding of harmonious visual elements under branding theme constraint, and the ability to produce the same.