About AFOHS Club:
AFOHS Club (Airforce Officers' Mess) is a prestigious members only club for armed forces officers, diplomats and prominent business personalities where they can enjoy numerous healthy and social activities under one roof. The club is centrally located in the heart of the city- near Kalma Chowk, Gulberg-III, Lahore. Club features can be checked at its website www.afohsclub.pk and its FB account
Patron: Air Vice Marshal Irfan Ahmad - AOC Central Command
Chairman: Air Commmodore Syed Sabahat Shah - Base Commander Lahore
CEO: Dr. Kaiser Rafiq
Administrator: Col Sajid Ali (R)
About the Job:
Senior Manager Marketing & Business Development is expected to take up the challenge of developing online / offline marketing and business development plan, execute the plan in its true spirit and achieve the bench marks along with targets. Biggest challenges includes selling of membership to people of status, increasing revenues of food and retail outlets in the premises, developing and launching corporate membership packages, increasing guest room/event halls booking and increasing the sales of sports activities. As a head of marketing and business development you will be responsible to create the right buzz within the target market segment and generate desired revenues to meet the sustainibility goals of the organization.
- Master’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of marketing and Business Development Experience as Manager / Senior Manager.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Must have done digital campaigns and must be aware of new marketing trends.
- Candidates meeting all criteria should only submit a resume/CV.
- Willingness to work hard and put extra hours.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
- Must have proven and verifiable records at previous job.
- Must have strong relationships with media, corporate sector and government deprtments.
Candidate's Desired Characteristics:
- Experience in luxury hospitality and other lifestyle industry experience is preferred.
- Integrated Marketing experience ideally across digital, social media, PR and paid with brand awareness + buzz as main goal. Must be able to effectively create alliances and produce events that support partner and organization needs. Must be able to develop briefs for programs that outline the goals and budgets and KPIs. Able to plan and execute marketing plans & events, develop & distribute content, and evaluate the program success.
- Strategic thought leadership through a combination of creative savviness + business acumen.
- Represent the organization at times with conviction.
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Strong complex project and budget management experience. Exemplary resource management skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills; extraordinary attention to detail, keen organizational and analytical skills; proactive self-starter who shows initiative.
- Ability to handle a high volume of tasks simultaneously, keeping pace in a quickly moving department.
- Solution oriented; ability to strategically and creatively problem-solve.
- Team player; can-do attitude; willing to jump in and out of multiple assignments as needed.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, internal and external.
- Passion for marketing and sales.
- Basic Salary: 100,000/
- Monthly Incentive: 100,000/ Plus
- Company Mobile + Family Membership for Club + Family Food Allowance