Admin Manager plays a key role in organization and responsible for organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office. Preside over facilities management, allocate office space, oversee mail department, materials scheduling, and other facets of organization specifically linked to the outdoor department. Front desk receptionists present the first impression of the organization to clients and customers. Attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients and customers.
1. Ensure that the front and rear entrances of the building are clean.
2. Check cleanliness of the interior, making a record of any poor levels of cleanliness or any maintenance issues and take necessary steps/action to remedy.
3. Ensure that the kitchens are well stocked with necessary level inventory.
4. Ensure all toilets are well stocked with toilet paper, hand towels, linen roller towels and hand soap.
5. Devise and conduct regular online staff satisfaction surveys and elicit feedback on the working environment.
1. Provide office supplies (Stationery & kitchen supplies and all companywide procurement) to maintain adequate stocks; task includes ordering new supplies, identifying new suppliers and obtaining the best price for Alert.
2. Properly follow procurement procedure and ensure timely
3. Maintain vendor contacts
4. Monitor and maintain office equipment
5. Provide administrative and general support in ensuring compliance with Health & Safety Regulations.
6. Induct new staff and volunteers in office procedures, Fire Safety and Health & Safety.
7. Process invoices for the team including validating and obtaining authorization for payment.
8. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
1. Provide logistical support to meetings held out of company, to include preparation of meeting and assist in arrangements for catering provisions
2. Provide support in events management where and when required
1. Ensure transport availability as per the defined staff shifts
2. Manage transportation requirements in special cases as per seniors approval where required
3. Provide transportation support for events and outbound tours and activities
1. Ensure proper schedule of security guard leaving no time lapse even in shift changing
2. Properly manage their leave schedule keeping in view the security availability all the time
1. Provide support to the Facilities Manager and other members of the Support Services Team and contribute in other ways to the effective functioning of Alert as required.
2. Contribute to team-wide communications and knowledge management, and participate in organization-wide events and discussions on related topics/projects
1. Provide Monthly report of Outdoor department in proper format
2. Provide monthly evaluation of Outdoor staff for EOTM ceremony
3. Fulfill all reporting related requirement of Admin Department, and proper of all data
4. Manage Outdoor staff attendance and leave register
5. Facilitate in case of medical emergency to hospital specifically for female staff
6. To lead, train, guide and support members of the department and to oversee
7. To arrange department meetings with staff on regular basis
8. To ensure department is aware about organizational policies
9. To notify disciplinary matters overall at organizational level
10. To ensure regular and effective liaison with subordinates, colleagues and department managers
11. To encourage and motivate the staff to perform well
12. To attend Managers meeting and others meetings as required
Aftab Currency Exchange Ltd. is a UK incorporated Company that is part of the well-established Aftab group companies and has been operating in the North West of England since 2002. Our head office was the starting point of the UK success story when we commenced business with retail clients and two b ...Read More