The Assistant Manager Finance will be responsible for:
- Identifying risk areas and recommending ways to improve cash handling.
- Analysing financial and statistical data.
- Developing analytical reports for decision making.
- Managing and supervising all aspects of cash flow, forecasting cash requirements, executing daily cash management decisions.
- Managing all aspects of in-house investment portfolios.
- Managing short-term and long-term investment strategies.
- Reviewing and recommending changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Preparing and/or monitoring the company's various cash flows forecasts, making financial models, monitoring bank service fees.
- Ensuring the timely completion of bank reconciliations and assisting CFO/Sr. Manager Finance in episodic assignments and presenting analysis.
Aga Khan Education Service, Pakistan (AKES,P) is a network of educational institutions that combines the operation of 159 schools and 5 hostels with the management of programmes to enhance the quality of teachers, academic resources and learning environments in Pakistan through community partnership ...Read More