• Timely assess construction of building, condition of furniture, fixtures and fittings and take appropriate action to get them repaired immediately if required, consulting the projects department of the Central Office wherever required.
• Timely review the condition of electrical wiring, gas connection, electrical connection, telephone connections and other fittings and ensure its proper function at all times.
• Ensure through regular monitoring and assessment that the units/Campus is fully facilitate with adequate lighting and appropriate connections & power supply, gas connection, clean and purified drinking water etc. otherwise take necessary step to provide appropriate facilities on immediate basis.
• Ensure through regular monitoring and supervising that all sanitation and drainage system are operational and functional.
• Take timely action and coordinate with the Regional Projects Departments for appropriate guidance and get approvals from the relevant Government Agencies if required for making nay services function at the times.
• Through an organized schedule, assign duties to cleaning staff for cleaning and dusting of classrooms, offices, resource rooms, corridors, toiletries, equipment, furniture, fixture, roof, staircases, windows, doors, grills, grounds and any other areas of concern.
Aga Khan Education Service, Pakistan (AKES,P) is a network of educational institutions that combines the operation of 159 schools and 5 hostels with the management of programmes to enhance the quality of teachers, academic resources and learning environments in Pakistan through community partnership ...Read More