· Focusing on improving the physical environment of schools, particularly in ECD classes, including repair,maintenance and error free displays in schools.
· Facilitating the procurement of ECD related teaching and learning material for schools, and developing ECD Learning Resource Centres.
· Developing a training manual, preparing plans to conduct training courses, and making training related arrangements.
· Conducting follow up school visits to ensure that teachers ae implementing the standard teaching techniques, strategies and approaches in the ECD classes, and ensure formative assessment procedures in the ECD classes.
· Playing role in a dialogue process and campaigning for admissions in ECD classes and also working on retaining students in schools.
· Setting targets for the ECD team members, leading and supporting them to achieve targets and ensuring professional accountability.
· Documentation of pre and post intervention of the ECD scenario in the ECD classes, preparing presentations and sharing them at different forums when and where needed.
· Establishing Parwaz and community-based ECD models in schools where needed.
· Developing linkages with AKDN agencies.
· Carrying out any other tasks assigned by the management.
Aga Khan Education Service, Pakistan (AKES,P) is a network of educational institutions that combines the operation of 159 schools and 5 hostels with the management of programmes to enhance the quality of teachers, academic resources and learning environments in Pakistan through community partnership ...Read More