The Head Teacher will be responsible for the following:
- Developing the school as an effective learning organization, with an inclusive, learner-friendly environment and positive ethos.
- Appraising teachers and staff effectively according to individual performance and contributing to the school development plans and targets. This includes contribution to gender equity measures.
- Visiting classrooms to provide active support to teachers and ensuring that maximum time is spent on student learning.
- Working positevly and closely with the parents, the school community, the school management committee, the government and donors for the development of the school.
- Getting to know all the students, keeping in contact with parents, taking steps to prevent bullying and meeting regularly with the student body.
- Maintaing school records and ensuring timely and regular reports to the School Development Coordinator showing analysis of student, teacher and school progress, financial variations and anticipation of future issues.
- Conducting any other duties as assigned by the relevant School Development Coordinator on whole school issues.
Aga Khan Education Service, Pakistan (AKES,P) is a network of educational institutions that combines the operation of 159 schools and 5 hostels with the management of programmes to enhance the quality of teachers, academic resources and learning environments in Pakistan through community partnership ...Read More