Senior Finance Officer will be responsible for the following:
• To plan monthly visits of schools in the South region to ensure AKES,P policies, SOPs and compliance requirements are being met and followed and share the report with the General Manager- South region as well as CFO.
• To ensure tax implication on payments and update the South region for any tax upgrades along with submission of vendor taxes on a weekly basis and updating the Central Office.
• To verify school payments and implement strategies related to operations and trial verification of the South region on a monthly basis.
• To verify bank reconciliation of the South region on a monthly basis and follow-up with the bank for uncleared deposits and pending payments.
• To maintain and regularly monitor funds for efficient operations by making cash positions on a daily basis.
• To maintain and monitor working capital, current account, and fixed assets of the South region.
Aga Khan Education Service, Pakistan (AKES,P) is a network of educational institutions that combines the operation of 159 schools and 5 hostels with the management of programmes to enhance the quality of teachers, academic resources and learning environments in Pakistan through community partnership ...Read More