· Ensure quality assurance, planning, implementation, evaluation & documentation and formulation of the policies in collaboration with the principal.
· Approve processes and programs related to academics in coordination with the principal.
· Develop and share academic unit activity report with the principal on a timely basis.
· Develop and implement professional development activities for faculty members based on needs both on campus or outsource.
· Coordinate with student affair officer and academic coordinators for the development and implementation of the yearly academic calendar and plans.
· Perform budgeting, related to professional development activities and learning resources in coordination with the principal and academic coordinators.
· Conduct, analyze and document teachers’ and students’ survey related to academic performance and initiatives in the school.
· Facilitate and monitor academic units’ performance on a timely basis.
Aga Khan Education Service, Pakistan (AKES,P) is a network of educational institutions that combines the operation of 159 schools and 5 hostels with the management of programmes to enhance the quality of teachers, academic resources and learning environments in Pakistan through community partnership ...Read More