· A strong school education and relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (preferably in Education).
· Proficiency in the English language with strong interpersonal, leadership, and people management skills.
· Prior experience in proofreading, editing along, project planning and management.
· At least 5 to 6 years’ experience in teaching (particularly Urdu subject) will be an added advantage.
· Must demonstrate a thorough understanding and knowledge of the dynamics of Pakistan’s education systems and markets.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications.