The person must be well educated about writing clean and manageable code with great refactoring and debugging skills.
- Experience with Git branching and merge conflict resolutions.
- Experience with RESTful APIs with strong grasp on data parsing, filtering, sorting, and efficient storing / retrieving.
- Experience in UI Development SwiftUI + Storyboards + Objective C.
Must have experience using:
- Stacks & lazy stacks, spacer, shapes, colours, sidebar-navigation, toolbar, safe area, custom fonts, shadows, opacity, animation, gestures, quartz effects (background blur etc), Lottie animations, date/time pickers, AV Player, User Defaults and App Storage, Modals, App Clips.
- Creating and using debug / production environments and build Configurations to curb build time and testing time.
- Experience with Localisations. (Localising assets in a catalog).
- Strong grasp of native drawing and animation classes.
- Experience with local and push notifications.
- Firebase Authorization, using Firebase storage, read & write from Firestore,
- Experience with Xcode Instruments, to investigate and improve the app’s performance.
- Unit Tests and StoreKit Testing.
Preference will be given to the candidates who have experience in one or more in the following.
- Experience with VOIP and Realtime Chat applications.
- Embedded programming experience specifically focused on IoT solutions.
- Experience with mobile device sensors (Accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, digital compass and GPS). • Experience with digital image processing.
- Cross-platform Development.
- Critical thinking, tech-savvy, punctual, dedicated, and focussed individual.
- The person must have the ability to learn and adapt to new techniques.
- Understanding the end-user experience.
- Goal Setter and achiever
- Collaboration and communication skills