Agiletestware is looking for a dynamic, creative, reliable individual to join as a Software Sales Development Associate. We are a small team who is looking for someone who can help us stay on top of our sales leads, engage with our potential customers, and help close sales deals. We are looking for someone with a natural passion for learning, who enjoys taking on new tasks and projects, and who excels at being mindful of details in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
- Learn our sales software system (FreshSales.io) and processes for tracking sales leads
- Send out quotes and renewals reminder emails to existing customers
- Follow up on sales leads by sending them emails
- Tracking customer email, due dates, follow up dates, etc in a master excel/google sheet.
- Create weekly reports summarizing sales lead statistics.
- (sometimes) Call customers on their phones and in their time zones.
- Co-ordinate and setup customer Zoom meetings with Engineering team.
- Suggest ways to improve existing processes
- (bonus) Someone with a computer science background who can do some basic JAVA programming.
- Excellent English comprehension (reading, writing, and speaking)
- Experience with any CRM systems is a big plus
- Ability to write professional emails with proper grammar.
- Excellent Excel / Google Sheets skills
- Must be proficient in using internet, gmail, google suite (docs, sheets, etc),
- Fast learner. Must be able to learn new software applications (our sales system) and learn our processes
- Hyper organized, focused, and master of completing tasks.
- Thinks ahead, minimizing potential problems. Proactive in identifying areas to improve.
We believe in giving a open ended homework assigment that will allow you to come up with the best solution. We will give you 2 homework assignments. If you pass those 2 assignments, we will then have a Skype interview (final round)
1. Organize some set of data in an excel sheet and create formulas, macros, validations, sorting, etc to make this data easily digestable.
2. English comprehension and grammar test.