We are seeking energetic individuals in the Rawalpindi/Islamabad Area to fill positions in the Clinical Quality Assurance Department.
We are a Pakistan Based Healthcare Consulting firm that provides services to Health Care organizations. Our Company provides Clinical Documentation review and quality assurances services for Clinicians.
- Conduct audit review of Clinical Documentation Online
- Assign ICD-10 codes to various new/existing patients based on the Clinical Documentation
- Communicate with Clinicians to discuss patient condition & documentation improvements
- Discuss Patient Medical History and clinical documentation with Clinicians
- Conduct Clinical Quality Assurance Review for Clinicians
- Perform quarterly Clinical documentation audits & prepare reports based on the outcomes
- Participate in the Training of new Staff
- Participate in Training sessions & seminars/webinars
- Education: Completed MBBS or MD from a Pakistani or Foreign University.
- PMDC not required for this job
- Experience: Not Required
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Basic Web Browsing
- Location: Bahria Town, Rawalpindi
Timings: 08:00 PM to 04:00 AM. Night Shift Only (Full Time Position)
This job offer is only for serious candidates willing to work Office Based Night Shift
Language: Excellent Spoken and Written English Proficiency is required for this job