Dispatcher Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Dispatches all orders for services to field service personnel within fifteen (15) minutes of order entry.
2. Properly documents changes to orders requested by facility and/or ordering physician.
3. Coordinates estimated time of arrival (ETA) with appropriate technician and facility, upon request.
4. Ensures dispatched orders are confirmed as received by technicians.
5. Contacts facilities when scheduling or re-scheduling is necessary for any reason.
6. Coordinates reassignment of orders to different technicians when necessary.
7. Faxes/Emails Results to facilities on an ongoing basis
8. Coordinates with facilities to confirm receipt of significant findings reports on an ongoing basis
9. Troubleshoots and resolves facilities concerns in an effective and efficient manner.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. Excellent Written/spoken English proficiency is required
3. Proficient to expert use of Microsoft Office software
4. Ability to communicate clearly, both in listening and confirming the message received, and in relaying clearly all necessary information to ensure effective response.
5. Ability to focus on the task at-hand in a busy environment
6. 1 to 2 years’ experience in a call center setting