The incumbent will be required to directly interact with clients and potential clients, to provide superior, and a consistent quality of travel services to sell Airline tickets, travel related products and leisure travel products. The role will require the handling of complex transactions and advising clients on the finer points of difficult itineraries, as well as providing them with efficient travel solutions and up to date information.
The incumbent will be expected to:
- Provide the highest standard of customer service to clients whether Retail or Corporate
- Sell all the travel products by recommending and offering options and alternative classes of travel, routes, carriers and accommodations.
- Answer calls and emails to ensure that customer queries are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Reservations and documentation for Flights/Hotels/Transfers/Travel Insurance
- Efficient in utilization of Global Distribution Systems
- Inform customers of essential travel information, such as travel times, passport/visa requirements, health and insurance requirements, check-in arrangements and baggage allowance.
- Identify potentially fraudulent transactions that impact the business bottom line based on known red flags
- Acts on crisis management during untoward incidences pertaining to any product sold by the department
- Handle customer orders and payments in a timely and professional manner to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Carry out any additional responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
- Be able to manually construct fares and add applicable taxes and surcharges and mark ups as necessary on a per transaction basis for flights, hotels, and other products.
- Be able to achieve all agreed metrics for the line of business.
- Communication skills – Excellent
- Computer skills – Proficient
- English Language Skills – Good