We are looking for a Unity Game Developer who can turn a game idea into code in a fast-moving environment. You will be involved in various aspects of the game's creation from concept to finished product including coding, design, audio, production, and visual arts. If you think you are worth it, give it a shot.
- Game Requirement gathering and understanding.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines
- Planning and implementing game functionality.
- Transforming design ideas into functional games
- Designing and building game codes.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics. Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.