AirCod is a leading multinational software house working in prominent market technologies to serve our valued clients with optimal solutions and products created to meet their business needs. At AirCod we develop efficient and responsive business models through proactive and multi-dimensional solutions. We empower enterprises with our automated framework approaches and business intelligence. AirCod is a state of the art technology oriented software house focused on quality of service, automation, efficiency, maintainability and reliability of the product.
- Web Development
- OS Development
- App Development
- Graphic Solutions
- Technical Consultancy
- Assisting Admin Manager in office related tasks, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Managing all the admin staff.
- Procurement from market.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
- It would be a night shift job (but timings can be flexible as per work required) and resource should have his own conveyance.
- Ensure that vendor/supplier documentation/renewal is completed.
- To deal with vendors
- To maintain a record of assets.
- To maintain the record of all purchasing.
- To complete the documents of all purchasing.
- Ensure that all purchasing & inventory is updated accordingly.
- Any other task assigned by Manager.
- Lower Staff Supervision - develop and maintain checklists, randomly check the working
- Routine and random checks on office maintenance
- Ensure proper repair and maintenance is carried out of equipment whenever required
- Dealing with PTCL, LESCO, SNGPL, and other government departments as and when required
- Dealing with management of the office buildings, whenever required, and ensuring smooth facility provisions to office
- Monitoring monthly consumption and usage patterns of utilities, monitoring any problem areas and suggesting improvements
- Monitoring and stocking office items & Security issues
- 2 years’ relevant Experience
- Bachelor or Equivalent Degree
- Must have his own bike with proper driving license (Can drive a car also)
- MS Excel and MS Word with actual Business Application
- Email Handling in MS Outlook
- Time/Calendar Management and Correspondence.
- Inventory Management
- Book-keeping and Filing