AirCod Technologies is a leading multinational software house working in prominent market technologies to serve our valued clients with optimal solutions and products created to meet their business needs. At AirCod we develop efficient and responsive business models through proactive and multi-dimensional solutions. We empower enterprises with our automated framework approaches and business intelligence. AirCod is a state of the art technology oriented software house focused on quality of service, automation, efficiency, maintainability and reliability of the product.
- Web Development
- OS Development
- App Development
- Graphic Solutions
- Technical Consultancy
- Data Sciences
About this Role:
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer having 3-4 years’ experience and who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions.
1. Experience with web servers like Apache and Nginx
2. Must have strong concepts of network security.
3. Experienced in working with Dedicated and Cloud Servers.
4. Configuring Load Balancers
5. Support Automation & Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment tools such as Travis, Jenkins, puppet, python and Lambda scripting for streamlined deployments & System Updates.
6. Experience with Automation & Integration using Jenkins & GIT.
7. Experience with Linux Server Management, setting up on Cron-Jobs.
8.Configuering /Maintaining/supporting a large scaled Docker-based PaaS environment.
9. Support monitoring capabilities, alerting and automated fault remediation services.
10. Implement and support infrastructure capabilities ( such as backup, security, monitoring) using native cloud services alongside proprietary and third party products.
Minimum Bachelors in Computer Sciences