· Providing Complete data center solutions, Network, Content, End point Security, Wireless, Servers, Storage, Virtualization, Hyper-Converged, backup & replication Solution architect
· Ensuring proper network and system communication between the company offices in Pakistan and USA.
· Design and implement Network Infrastructure (LAN/ Wireless LAN, WAN), manage Nodes installation, maintenance and Support.
· Troubleshooting network and system problems so that the network and system infrastructure works properly.
· Troubleshooting and providing technical, online and on-site support to users.
· System installation, configuration, administration and integration.
· System monitoring, performance, upgrades and problem management.
· Work with vendors to resolve complex network problems.
· Monitor and analyze all the network traffic (protocol, services) entering our network from outside using different monitoring tools.
· Analyze, identify and resolve potential security branches and vulnerability issues in the timely and accurate fashion.
· Ensure the secure operation of company's computer systems, servers and network connection. This includes checking servers and firewalls logs, scrutinizing network traffic, establishing and update security patches.
· Conduct both network & user activity audits where required.
· Planning and implementing Backups and disaster recovery plans.
· Configuration and management of Ability mail server.
· Configured & Administered Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway.
· Satisfying the user community through careful attention to service delivery and rapid problem resolution.
· Troubleshoot and resolve complex, critical, and sensitive technical support issues related to network/system on daily basis.
· Ability to take backups of all network devices and servers. Also, create a disaster recovery plan.
· Should have the good understanding of networking concepts/protocols such as TCP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, SNMP, NAT/PAT etc.