AirCod Technologies is a leading multinational software house working in prominent market technologies to serve our valued clients with optimal solutions and products created to meet their business needs. At AirCod we develop efficient and responsive business models through proactive and multi-dimensional solutions. We empower enterprises with our automated framework approaches and business intelligence. AirCod is a state of the art technology oriented software house focused on quality of service, automation, efficiency, maintainability and reliability of the product.
- Web Development
- OS Development
- App Development
- Graphic Solutions
- Technical Consultancy
- Data Sciences
About This Role:
We are seeking for Principal Software Engineer for Android with 6+ years of hands-on experience who will be responsible for developing and designing of user interfaces, assets, widgets and animations. The candidate will develop and launch new mobile products and extend platform functionality by working closely with technical program managers, designers and other engineers to define and design approaches, prototype new technologies and evaluate technical feasibility to deliver value to our customers.
- Work collaboratively with technical team lead, UX designer, and your scrum team to design and deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Bring to bear your experience leveraging best in class tools and technologies to refine and improve software development practices for your team.
- Engage in innovative problem solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking creating 'out of the box' solutions with prototypes and pilots.
- Utilize TDD practices to ensure delivery of high quality code with low rates of production defects.
- Instrument services and solutions to ensure deployed application is scalable and reliable.
- Design and execute UI / UX designs using best practices prevailing in industry
- Must have Leadership skills.
- An excellent understanding of software design and implementation patterns.
- Good command on Android Studio.
- Strong programming skills in JAVA, OOP.
- Knowledge in Kotlin language will be an advantage.
- Experience in Android graphics, animation and UI designing & Java Design patterns.
- Strong grip on RESTful web services and JSON.
- Expert knowledge of Android SDKs, MVP & MVVM
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN & GIT.
- Experience in developing UIs for different screen dimensions.
BSc in Computer Sciences or BS in Software Engineering.