AirCod Technologies is a leading multinational software house working in prominent market technologies to serve our valued clients with optimal solutions and products created to meet their business needs. At AirCod we develop efficient and responsive business models through proactive and multi-dimensional solutions. We empower enterprises with our automated framework approaches and business intelligence. AirCod is a state of the art technology oriented software house focused on quality of service, automation, efficiency, maintainability and reliability of the product.
- Web Development
- OS Development
- App Development
- Graphic Solutions
- Technical Consultancy
- Data Sciences
- Responsible for the Application and Database Development to write well designed, tested and efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling websites and applications.
- Perform Requirement Gap Analysis and Requirements Specifications Reviews
- Work in Application Architecture
- Work in Technical Specifications Documentation
- Work on Application Code Design
- Work on Database Schema Design and Database Development
- Work closely with UI Designers and UI/UX Developers to match visual design intent.
- Assist and work on merging, deployment and support of enterprise applications.
- Work and mentor on Coding Guidelines
- Perform Code Reviews and work on Code Review Guidelines
- Responsible for unit / integration testing to deliver optimal services.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering
- Sound concepts of Architectural Patterns, Design Patterns, OOP and RDBMS.
- Proven working experience of Web Application Development and Database Development
- At least 3+ year experience in leading technical teams for mentoring and leading Application Design, Database Design, Technical Specifications and Code Reviews
- Proven working experience of ASP.NET Web APIs with maximum features utilized.
- Working experience on SOA and Windows Services will be plus points.
- Working experience of client side scripting framework i.e. Angular will also be a plus.
- Solid understanding and experience of how web applications work including web application lifecycles, security, session management and cashing.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS and Bootstrap.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.