· Writing and implementing efficient code in existing programs.
· Providing technical support by writing well-designed, testable code and resolving the customer directed issues at first hand.
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
· Comply with project plans and industry standards.
· Ensure software is updated with latest features.
· Prepare accurate and timely reports.
· Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals.
· Research and identify solutions to software issues.
· Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
· Resolving day-to-day queries through software technical expertise.
· Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
· Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
· Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
· Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
· Ensure all issues are properly logged.
· Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
· Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
Qualification & Experience:
· Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer/Software Engineer.
· Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments.
· 3 years’ Experience
· ASP.NET MVC
· Strong Troubleshooting skill
· Strong Client Side Communication skills
pAirCod Technologies is a leading multinational software house working in prominent market technologies to serve our valued clients with optimal solutions and products created to meet their business needs. At AirCod we develop efficient and responsive business models through proactive and multi-dime ...Read More